Thursday, September 23, 2010

The King's Christmas List by Eldon Johnson

I am participating in Thomas Nelson's Booksneeze program, and recently received a copy of The King's Christmas List by Eldon Johnson. This is a childrens book (I would say for preschool to young grade school children) and is quite sweet. It has full page illustrations throughout that are very colorful and fun. It is a simplistic story, but one that I think my children will love. The main character is invited to the Kings birthday party and she sets off with presents for the King. The book chronicles her eventful trip, and eventual arrival at the party. This is a book that will definitely help you remember the true meaning of Christmas. I plan on reading it to my children in December as we discuss what Christmas is all about. I would definitely recommend this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment